Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bimmer Time!

There is something about bimmers that are just awesome! During summer time that is especially true. Haven't you ever had the urge to jump in and just go for a drive? With no end in mind just out for the journey! During some of those drives I have found some amazing photo locations. So even if you don't have a bimmer, jump in and go!

PS: For those of you wondering why I said bimmer, not beamer time, let me clarify. I beamer is a BMW motorcycle, while a bimmer is a BMW car. Don't ever get it mixed up again.

PPS: This picture was heavily edited using Picnik. If you haven't tried it out you should. It has several free tools that really let you play with your photos to get the look you want. While I generally don't like to over edit my work. I decided to have fun with this picture and make a sort of poster out of it.

bimmer time

No comments:

Post a Comment