Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the Wilburs

Last summer I had just gotten serious about photography, I had recently purchased Nikon’s 35mm DX lens so that I could explore the world that prime lens’s offer. One of my friends had invited me to her wedding. Naturally I brought along my trusty d40. I wanted to exploit the joy and happiness that I knew I was to find that day. Yet at the same time respect the wedding photographer and stay out of his way as he did his job. Thankfully my friend knew I could take a decent photo, and gave me the opportunity to snap a few shots of her with her new hubby. It was just getting dark so I had my aperture wide open. The photo below was shot at ISO 400 and 1/500 of a second. As yesterday marks her one year anniversary I dedicate it and this post to another happy year for her and husband.

as always lYl


No comments:

Post a Comment